Abstract: The given case discusses the real-life journey of two brothers Rajat Jain and Mohit Jain who went on to fulfill their dreams. They started their journey of manufacturing toiletries from a small room to becoming one of the largest firms in the country, all under the name Kimirica. On their route, they cracked many deals but the deal with Hunter amenities was the biggest both in terms of money and necessity.
The case can be taught as an open case to students, for identification and solution for various issues and problems.
1. To understand the Luxury Hotel Toiletries market in India
2. To study the business model of Kimirica ( the Indian home grown brand) and the growth opportunities
3. To understand the role of negotiation in business .
4. To learn various negotiation styles, management, and rhetoric of communication.
5. To analyze role of strategic partnership